Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player

Property Settlement      Children's Issues      Consent Orders      Divorce      De Facto Relationships      Spousal Maintenance

Consent Orders by way of Agreement

If parties to marriage or certain de facto relationships reach an agreement between themselves regarding children and/or property settlement, you can have an Application for Consent Orders approved by the Family Court.

Bannerman Solicitors can assist you in all stages of negotiations to reach an agreement, as well as the preparation of the correct documentation to ensure that agreement is made legally binding.