Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player

Property Settlement      Children's Issues      Consent Orders      Divorce      De Facto Relationships      Spousal Maintenance

Property Settlement

After a marriage or de facto relationship has broken down, dividing up property is vitally important to both parties. Although some property settlements can be quite straightforward, others can be extremely complicated. In both cases, you need to access prompt professional legal advice.

Bannerman Solicitors can advise you on the processes, time limits and your likely entitlements in order to achieve the best settlement for you, as quickly and as efficiently as possible.

If an agreement between the parties is reached, we will formalise it by filing an Application for Consent Orders in the Family Court of Western Australia.

If an agreement is not possible, we will be able to assist you in making an Application to the Family Court to ensure that you get best possible outcome from your property settlement.

All our lawyers are experienced in ensuring that all aspects of your case are taken into account.  We aim to take as much of the stress, anxiety and worry from you in getting the best settlement, at the same time bearing in mind the legal costs for you.