Family Law – Consent Orders

If parties to a marriage or a de facto relationship reach an agreement between themselves regarding children and/or property settlement, you can file an Application for Consent Orders to be approved by the Family Court without having to commence protracted Family Court proceedings.

Bannerman Solicitors can assist you at all stages of this process, including negotiation and preparation of the correct documentation to ensure your agreement is legally binding.